Founded by Robert Thorne in 1794, specializing in display types. The foundry was bought by William Thorowgood in 1820, by Robert Besley in 1849, became Reed & Fox in 1866 and closed in 1906, after which designs passed to Stephenson Blake. [MyFonts]
Contributed by fangly
Photo(s) by Bart Solenthaler on Flickr.
Contributed by Richard Sheaff
Contributed by Jae Ebey
Photo(s) by Alan Mays on Flickr.
Contributed by Florian Hardwig
Contributed by Arnaud Aubry
Photo(s) by Frederic Humbert on Flickr.
Contributed by Garrison Martin
Contributed by Brian Brubaker
Contributed by Robby Rhodes
Contributed by Connor Mikita
Photo(s) by mikeyashworth on Flickr.
Contributed by Pedro Teles
Photo(s) by Michael Studt on Flickr.
Contributed by Nick Sherman
Contributed by Kimmy Kirkwood
Contributed by Matthijs Sluiter
Contributed by Chris Purcell
Contributed by Calvin Yoder
Contributed by Roger Black
Contributed by Benjamin Shaykin
Contributed by Rob Hudson
Contributed by Leonardo Cuellar
Contributed by Bryson Stohr
Contributed by Curtis E. Gardner
Contributed by Fonts In Use Staff
Photo(s) by Fonts In Use Staff on Flickr.